[GAME]Shall We Rhyme?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hour of Need
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
carolb

Post by carolb »

Seed of Hope
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Pope Francis
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

dances with bears
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
wib66

Post by wib66 »

heirs and graces
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
sarahsyahiirah

Post by sarahsyahiirah »

praises and joy!!
He who looks outside, inspired. He who looks inside, awakens. - Carl G. Jung
wib66

Post by wib66 »

boys will be boys
Michele
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Joys and sorrows
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
sarahsyahiirah

Post by sarahsyahiirah »

rows of carrots.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Parrots screech.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Beach Ball
Michele
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Paul Revere
sarahsyahiirah

Post by sarahsyahiirah »

Gear up
wib66

Post by wib66 »

cup a soup
Michele
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Scoop of gravy