Would You Rather... - The game of Icky fun! [FORUM GAME]

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
DivMS

Post by DivMS » December 14th, 2017, 11:09 pm

I would prefer to be taught something boring or disagreeable by someone you really liked and respected because I will at least listen to him/her :P

Would you rather live in a palace made of gingerbread or stay in a cave full of books?

DrPGould

Post by DrPGould » December 21st, 2017, 3:53 pm

Cave full of books. (Easy choice).

On Christmas, would you rather wake up extra-early, knowing you'll need an afternoon nap later or sleep in and be fully rested.

Happy holidays.

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily » December 22nd, 2017, 9:22 am

I'd rather wake up early knowing I'll need an afternoon nap and then, when things settle down and I could have taken that rest, be so excited that sleep was out of the question!

For the rest of your life, would you rather be able to only eat a few bites of your favorite foods each dday--just enough to keep you from clinically starving--or eat only bland foods, but as much as you wanted, all day long?

mightyfelix

Post by mightyfelix » January 2nd, 2018, 1:55 am

bethesdalily wrote:For the rest of your life, would you rather be able to only eat a few bites of your favorite foods each dday--just enough to keep you from clinically starving--or eat only bland foods, but as much as you wanted, all day long?
I only eat a few bites each day anyway, so I'd take the first one!

Would you rather lose all access to LibriVox and all of its functions (no posting, uploading, listening, etc) for a week, but still be able to record and edit your own files, or lose your recording equipment and software for a week, but could still be active on LV?
Devorah Allen

Journal of Francis Asbury Traveling preacher, America
The Crook in the Lot Faith in the midst of trials
20th C. Negro Lit. Essays on African American issues
Insect Adventures Children NF
Faces in the Fire Essays on Faith