Would You Rather... - The game of Icky fun! [FORUM GAME]

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
sdelgermaine

Post by sdelgermaine »

I would go with being a world-class distance swimmer. Why? Because I have always dreamt of swimming the English channel from the Southern England side and when I reached shore in Northern France I would be greeted by my favorite Mariachi band flown in from Juarez, Mexico, and we would all flamenco dance knee-deep in the water.

I would require them all to wear those little arm floaties and my SDG logo would be on them since this would be a worldwide televised/streamed event.

Afterward, I would drink a half bottle of Laphroaig 10 single malt scotch (my favorite) in celebration and then attempt to swim back across the other way wherein my state of inebriation would cause me to veer to the right instead of straight and I would become too exhausted to swim and get partially lost in the North Sea and eventually wash up still half tanked somewhere in the Netherlands, probably Scheveningen beach.

It's a beautiful place, so it could be worse.

Would you rather drop a Neumann U87 Ai from a 5th-floor walk-up, OR stab a member of the clergy in the Upper Gastric area?
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

I’m just going to submit one for the sake of game continuation, because I don’t know what either option means.
Would you rather get lacked in an art museum or bookstore?
:wink:
2 Timothy 1:7. Look it up.
Specializing in Middle-Earth🧝‍♀️, classics📖, and art🎨🖌
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

Bookworm360 wrote: June 17th, 2020, 2:01 pm I’m just going to submit one for the sake of game continuation, because I don’t know what either option means.
Lacked=locked. :oops: And I suppose I’d go with the first one. My last post sounded rather snarky. Sorry for that.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Bookworm360 wrote: June 19th, 2020, 9:23 am
Bookworm360 wrote: June 17th, 2020, 2:01 pm I’m just going to submit one for the sake of game continuation, because I don’t know what either option means.
Lacked=locked. :oops: And I suppose I’d go with the first one. My last post sounded rather snarky. Sorry for that.
Well, that depends on how large my valise is.
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Bookworm360 wrote: June 19th, 2020, 9:23 am
I was actually glad you did, because I for one wouldn't have chosen either of those other options!!

I would definitely rather the bookstore! I'm never ready to leave when the rest of my family is. :wink:

If for some reason you had to do without either your water heater or your AC during the summer, which would you choose to do without?
~Rosebud
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

RSlabaugh wrote: June 19th, 2020, 12:46 pm If for some reason you had to do without either your water heater or your AC during the summer, which would you choose to do without?
I'd go without the clothes dryer.

(That was a choice, right?)
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

KevinS wrote: June 19th, 2020, 12:52 pm
RSlabaugh wrote: June 19th, 2020, 12:46 pm If for some reason you had to do without either your water heater or your AC during the summer, which would you choose to do without?
I'd go without the clothes dryer.

(That was a choice, right?)
:lol: I like your way of adding variety! But we'll need another question to keep going if you want it to slide. :wink:
~Rosebud
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

Would you rather...
wear a mask all your life OR quarantine all your life?
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Seeing as I can be a bit of an introvert and get a little claustrophobic with foreign objects invading my personal space, I'd choose the quarantine. But then again, for the rest of my life? :hmm:

Would you rather...
clean the bathroom or cook for a crowd?
~Rosebud
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

It would depend on how large the crowd is, but definitely cook for a crowd.
Would you rather
Get stuck in Mirkwood or the Dead Marshes?
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

Did I kill this thread or something?! Let’s bring it back up!
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Bookworm360 wrote: July 20th, 2020, 12:19 pm It would depend on how large the crowd is, but definitely cook for a crowd.
Would you rather
Get stuck in Mirkwood or the Dead Marshes?
Mirkwood definitely. The Dead Marshes freak me out!!

Would you rather...
be able to live 100 years in the past
or
be able to live 100 years in the future?

(Also Bookworm I like your location :9: )
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

Totally the past.
Would you rather speak fluent Middle-earth Elvish, but never learn another earth language, or know all the earth languages but never imagine anything?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I would you rather speak fluent Middle-earth Elvish, but never learn another earth language
Would you rather buy 10 things you don’t need every time you go shopping or always forget the one thing that you need when you go to the store?
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

10 things I don’t need, because I might end up needing them someday.
Would you rather shape-shift into one thing at will or shape-shift into anything, but at random moments?