Would You Rather... - The game of Icky fun! [FORUM GAME]

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
kukailimoku

Post by kukailimoku »

Given that I'm dead either way, I'll take the drowning. At least I get to see some fish on my way to my last reward.

Would you rather be forced to listen to 72 hours of bad banjo playing or bad bagpipe playing?

(Bonus silliness: What's the definition of perfect pitch? When you throw a banjo in a dumpster and it lands on a bagpipe.)
Why yes there IS a blog about choral singing. Thanks for asking.
http://www.thewindwardchoralsociety.org/news/
baileyspring

Post by baileyspring »

72 hours of bad banjo playing every time. Couldn't stand the constant drone of the bagpipes.

12 hours trapped in a lift with a constant talker, or a constant farter ???
“There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.” - P.G.Wodehouse
AaronWalsh

Post by AaronWalsh »

Constant talker for sure, as for farter... ewwwww.

Either
Being forced to drink a gallon of milk at once
Eat a 4-day old hamburger(refrigerated).
kukailimoku

Post by kukailimoku »

4 days is just getting good...yum.

Would you rather be stuck on the tarmac for three hours and then turned back to the gate just minutes before takeoff (because the 3-hour limit kicked in) and spend then night in O'Hare airport and miss your nephew's graduation or have to take a bus from Chicago to Vermont with a broken rest room?

I don't sound bitter, do I?
Why yes there IS a blog about choral singing. Thanks for asking.
http://www.thewindwardchoralsociety.org/news/
PeregrinTook

Post by PeregrinTook »

I guess I would have to take the bus.

Would you rather be lost in the worlds largest maze or be lost at sea?
Ryan Cooley (PeregrinTook)

"Great! So…where are we going?"
Kangaroo692

Post by Kangaroo692 »

What kind of maze?
MultiMrWeb

Post by MultiMrWeb »

Worlds Largest Maze.
Would You Rather save the life of a starving African child that you will never meet, or have an real, working light saber?
Sincerely, Me
-----------------------------------
The Would You Rather Topic (Forum Game)
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

African child... So much more joyful!

Would you rather relinquish hugs, etc., or words of love?
Bethesda Lily

"My soul waits for the Lord as watchmen for the morning, as watchmen for the morning" (Psalm 130:6).
Hazel Pethig

Post by Hazel Pethig »

Hugs

Would you rather give up TV or Internet?
[size=150][i][color=cyan]Eat.[/color] [color=blue]Sleep.[/color] [color=darkblue]Read.[/color] [color=indigo]Repeat.[/color][/i][/size]
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Television, definitely! The Internet has a broader, fuller, richer scope.

Would you rather be five or six hours early to an important event, forced to sit in the waiting room with nothing to do for that duration, or half an hour late to the same crucial event?
Bethesda Lily

"My soul waits for the Lord as watchmen for the morning, as watchmen for the morning" (Psalm 130:6).
Kangaroo692

Post by Kangaroo692 »

bethesdalily wrote:Television, definitely! The Internet has a broader, fuller, richer scope.

Would you rather be five or six hours early to an important event, forced to sit in the waiting room with nothing to do for that duration, or half an hour late to the same crucial event?
I'd rather be early.

If it was your choice, would you rather have every book published before 1960 be in the public domain, or would you rather go on a vacation anywhere you want?
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Ooooh, the entire book collection all the way!

Would you rather have an absolutely unlimited library of anything you've ever wanted to read, but be able to borrow books for only one week, only once...

Or have your own collection of ten favorites, which are yours for the reading and rereading, but without the possibility of ever gaining any more reading material?

For the record, I couldn't decide on this one--too hard!
Kangaroo692

Post by Kangaroo692 »

The first option. Wait. Regretting this decision already... oh, if I could just read Oliver Twist one more time! :help:

How about this one: (the idea for this came after my last question, and this ones an extremely tough decision!)

Would you rather have every book before 1960 be in the public domain and never be able to record again* or would you rather have the copyright system as is? :?:

*You could still PL or read books, just not record them yourself.
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

How ironic! I think I'd relinquish my ability to record for all pre-1960 books to be PD, AS LONG AS others could record the books and I could PL... The best of both worlds!

Would you rather lose a long recording project that you had worked hard on, without the possibility of re-uploading it, or be forced to keep raw or amateurish work you had done--something you weren't as proud of--complete with bloopers and poor recording quality?
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

I think I'd go with the first option there. :shock:

...Well, no, let's not be too self-conscious... The second option. :)