Would You Rather... - The game of Icky fun! [FORUM GAME]

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
DivMS

Post by DivMS » December 14th, 2017, 11:09 pm

I would prefer to be taught something boring or disagreeable by someone you really liked and respected because I will at least listen to him/her :P

Would you rather live in a palace made of gingerbread or stay in a cave full of books?
Divya

Read for Salmond on Jurisprudence - 7 sections left
and Fairy Tales from Gold Lands

DrPGould

Post by DrPGould » December 21st, 2017, 3:53 pm

Cave full of books. (Easy choice).

On Christmas, would you rather wake up extra-early, knowing you'll need an afternoon nap later or sleep in and be fully rested.

Happy holidays.

Philip

bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily » December 22nd, 2017, 9:22 am

I'd rather wake up early knowing I'll need an afternoon nap and then, when things settle down and I could have taken that rest, be so excited that sleep was out of the question!

For the rest of your life, would you rather be able to only eat a few bites of your favorite foods each dday--just enough to keep you from clinically starving--or eat only bland foods, but as much as you wanted, all day long?

mightyfelix

Post by mightyfelix » January 2nd, 2018, 1:55 am

bethesdalily wrote:For the rest of your life, would you rather be able to only eat a few bites of your favorite foods each dday--just enough to keep you from clinically starving--or eat only bland foods, but as much as you wanted, all day long?
I only eat a few bites each day anyway, so I'd take the first one!

Would you rather lose all access to LibriVox and all of its functions (no posting, uploading, listening, etc) for a week, but still be able to record and edit your own files, or lose your recording equipment and software for a week, but could still be active on LV?