Films better than books

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Win2017

Post by Win2017 » March 16th, 2018, 9:06 am

Yeah, I did mean Ready Player One, I probably won't read it, I try to stay in real reality not virtual :) Thanks though
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM

CliveCatterall

Post by CliveCatterall » March 17th, 2018, 10:12 am

I enjoyed reading Ready Player One, but I'm not sure it will work as a movie. We'll see.

Since I'm posting anyway, I will pin my colours to the mast and say I don't think I've read anything by Tolkein that I liked. But as I didn't like the movies either I didn't bother writing in this thread before!

cowguy02

Post by cowguy02 » May 30th, 2018, 11:42 am

I think Little House on the prairie TV show is better then the books, The author is a bot dry in my opinion
~Luke Castle
Limited wifi. Please bear with me until we get it fixed

My projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard Unprofessional Tales|DPL needed

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother

cowguy02

Post by cowguy02 » May 31st, 2018, 8:16 am

I also REALLY enjoyed the 1995 pride and prejudice, The actors brought a certain spice to it, And I really like Collin firth
~Luke Castle
Limited wifi. Please bear with me until we get it fixed

My projects that need readers
Bealby
Freckles The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard Unprofessional Tales|DPL needed

Dramatic Read!The Blind Brother