Can Someone Help Me To Find An Etext In English Of The Hiaku

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello all,
would someone pleacs help me find an etext in english of the Hiaku? I need this for one of my litriture courses. I would be very greatful if you can. By the way, about that same course, I must let you know that I would never have been able to studdy it honorably without you. You have no idea what a help Librivox is for students. I hope to return to the bcing field soon.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
k5hsj

Post by k5hsj »

Stav,

Wikipedia has an article about Hiaku in English at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiku_in_English. If you are looking for a specific poem, I'd be happy to search for it. Just tell us the title.

Winston
Be kind. Be interesting. Be useful. Morality ain't hard.--Jack Butler, Living in Little Rock with Miss Little Rock
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Moved from Need Help to Off topic, since it's not a LV question. ;)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!
No way. He stole away a pretty thing, you know.
That's your heart.
!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!