Looking For Some Critiques

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
BearCares

Post by BearCares »

Hello, I've already tried the art sites but it's sometimes a bit difficult to get a critique from there. So I was wondering if you guys could help me out by telling me what things do you think I can do to improve this model? It's for that game I mentioned a while back. As a non gamer what is your reaction to it and what do you think is wrong with it? Thanks

catrose

Post by catrose »

Colour? :) Other than that, I think she looks quite nice! :D
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

I'm not sure that you will get much helpful input from us here, to be honest, as it isn't really our forte, but I'll try.

I think the modelling of her face is fine and delicate, the cheekbones and chin particularly. I find the nose possibly a little over-sculpted. She gives me the impression of quite an aristocratic or maybe Nordic appearance. Very symmetrical facial features. I think I see an odd blip in the centre of the lower lip, but that may just be the light.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
carolb

Post by carolb »

RuthieG wrote:I think I see an odd blip in the centre of the lower lip, but that may just be the light.
Looks like it could be a cold sore, poor girl!

I find the eyes rather creepy, but she has a certain elegance about her :wink:

Carol
CalmDragon

Post by CalmDragon »

First thing I thought of was oh, you used Angelina Jolie as a model...
mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

As one who has been an avid gamer, I find her to be extremely noble-looking. I love the nose, but I am particularly fond of strongly formed noses. I get tired of everyone wanting the "little turned up nose." I think she looks best in the middle portrait, any clothing she wears should always set off those lovely shoulders. No high necks for her!

That's my 2$ worth :thumbs:
Lani Small

"No matter how much the cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens!"
- Abraham Lincoln

"Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!"