LibriVox Average Age Survey

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Petra

Post by Petra »

No problem, it was easily fixed. :) Thank you for taking part!
Arnieh

Post by Arnieh »

Do we have any preliminary figures yet? What is the average age so far?
I wish to participate.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

If you go to the spreadsheet, you'll see the average and median ages. There are also instructions for adding your age. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Arnieh

Post by Arnieh »

TriciaG wrote:If you go to the spreadsheet, you'll see the average and median ages. There are also instructions for adding your age. :)
Thanks, I entered my birth year, didn't see anything to drag in column d, but I copied the formula from the line above mine on column D and changed the last part to C152.
Looks like with 142 participants, the average age is around 39. Most interesting. :hmm:
Petra

Post by Petra »

Arnieh wrote:didn't see anything to drag in column d
Like in every type of spreadsheet software I'm familiar with, if you click on any box, a little square will appear at the lower right hand corner of that box (attached to the thicker lines that signify that the box is selected). If you drag that square in any direction, it will transpose whatever is in that box to the box(es) you drag it to. Very useful if you want to make a list of items from 1 to 100, for example: no need to type every number!

Thank you for participating. :)