Don't you hate...

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
ColleenMc

Post by ColleenMc » November 17th, 2020, 6:33 am

Ugh, Windows updates have the most inconvenient timing! I was leaving the library close to closing one day after an afternoon of writing and got the dreaded message as I was trying to shut down...had to sit there sweating it out and mumbling “hurry up” at the thing while two librarians ever more pointedly and noisily tidied things up and gave me long glares. Finally finished and I scurried out, too embarrassed to come back to that branch for several weeks!

Colleen

cavaet

Post by cavaet » November 18th, 2020, 7:29 pm

People who do not return shopping carts to a coral.

They are also generally the first one to complain when their beloved motor vehicle gets hit by a cart left by another thoughtless individual

realisticspeakers

Post by realisticspeakers » November 18th, 2020, 7:56 pm

cavaet wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 7:29 pm
People who do not return shopping carts to a coral.

They are also generally the first one to complain when their beloved motor vehicle gets hit by a cart left by another thoughtless individual
https://ruinmyweek.com/tweets/shopping-cart-theory/
Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » November 19th, 2020, 5:47 pm

...when, on a PC, you literally just discover the "duplicate tab" feature by right-clicking on your current tab?? it's taken me about two years to discover this! I guess it could be in the "Don't you love..." thread too but I'm just annoyed that I haven't figured this out earlier. Now I don't have to completely renavigate to get to the same place in the forum on a different tab (like if I want one tab for posting links, and the other one to get into the project's MW...)
Rachel
”Just look around at the world we’re inheriting and think of the one we’ll create...”
~Newsies! on Broadway

New Chronicles of Rebecca, three small roles left! Come help us finish the project!