Don't you hate...

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » October 2nd, 2020, 12:48 pm

mightyfelix wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 12:42 pm
When you've been longing to record since you woke up this morning, but life is moving too fast right now, and you have to make that phone call, and that one, and that one, and cancel that membership, and get information on that loan, and make that transfer, and... :?
:( I can totally relate. (well, at least with school and homework and stuff.) Sometimes all you can do is wait for life to slow down and ask for extensions on projects, if need be :/ things will slow down, though, they always do at some point. :)
~Rachel~
Behold the brave battalion that stands side by side
Too few in number and too proud to hide
Then say to the others who did not follow through
"You're still our brothers and we will fight for you."

~Disney's Newsies! on Broadway

ColleenMc

Post by ColleenMc » October 10th, 2020, 3:50 pm

We got a metal roof on our house this summer and as we are in peak pecan and acorn season now, we've learned that such objects dropping on our metal roof sound like golf balls and baseballs hitting it, so there are periodic retakes to account for that in addition to the planes, trains, and automobiles...

Colleen

EltonTheSnowman

Post by EltonTheSnowman » October 12th, 2020, 12:50 am

...when you realize Audacity crashed only AFTER you’ve finished recording a 35-minute section :shock:
Matea Bracic

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”
-Groucho Marx

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » October 12th, 2020, 1:23 pm

EltonTheSnowman wrote:
October 12th, 2020, 12:50 am
...when you realize Audacity crashed only AFTER you’ve finished recording a 35-minute section :shock:
Oh my goodness that’s awful 😣 I once did a whole recording while my mic was muted. I know how that feels!!
~Rachel~
Behold the brave battalion that stands side by side
Too few in number and too proud to hide
Then say to the others who did not follow through
"You're still our brothers and we will fight for you."

~Disney's Newsies! on Broadway

ColleenMc

Post by ColleenMc » October 17th, 2020, 8:29 am

Love fall, but HATE leaf blowers. nnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnNNNNNNnnNNNNNNNNNNnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :evil:

Time to switch to prooflistening for a while...

Colleen