I am....

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Robinsgirl

Post by Robinsgirl »

sulking because my neither of my brothers will lend me their iPods to listen to; even though, they both have the same kind of iPod, with the exact same things on it, and are listening to the same thing from the same ipod, ON A DOCK! The other one is un-used........ brothers
Robert Frost is my hero!
Robinsgirl

Post by Robinsgirl »

reall tired because I slept through my alarm clock.
Robert Frost is my hero!
Cori

Post by Cori »

... completely up-to-date on reading all LV forums and several other sites besides.
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
Robinsgirl

Post by Robinsgirl »

realizing that I forgot to do laundry. Now I have to wear a skirt all day instead of my jeans. :(
Robert Frost is my hero!
Cori

Post by Cori »

... thinking that you would lurve http://twitter.com (and there's a number of LVers there to get your Following list started -- http://twitter.com/CoriS .)
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
Robinsgirl

Post by Robinsgirl »

Waaaaaay ahead of ya buddy!!

http://twitter.com/robinsgirl
Robert Frost is my hero!
Cori

Post by Cori »

:lol:
Robinsgirl

Post by Robinsgirl »

glad that other people I know has a love for twitter!
Robert Frost is my hero!
anoldfashiongirl

Post by anoldfashiongirl »

Resting from walking the length of walmart 6 times! (not on purpose either!) *rubs feet*

Robin, what type of iPod does your brothers have? I just bought a 16gb iPod Touch 2nd gen. (my brother got my "old" touch :) )
I only bought the new one because my other one wasn't hooking up to iTunes. Then the new one wasn't recognized in iTunes either. Had to call Apple Support ( :roll: ) and come to find out I only had to unistall iTunes and the programs associated with it then reinstall. (make a note incase that happens to your brothers.)

Boy I babbled on.......sorry! :oops:
Last edited by anoldfashiongirl on February 2nd, 2009, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~ Jami ~~~

Your Life is an occasion, rise to it.
- Mr. Magorium

Signature Loading
(89%/100)
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Robinsgirl

Post by Robinsgirl »

Your babbling was very interesting! I tend to do that quite often. We all three have an iPod video. Mine is green *my brothers old one* my brothers *new one* is black, and my youngest brothers is silver. *my turn to babble* My green iPod was my brothers old one. He got one for his birthday so he now had three iPods *I had none* and he wouldnt give me one. *so mean* He got the green one from my grandparents and he hated the color so he didnt take very good care of it. he washed it in the washing machine once, then scratched the screen my dropping it on the driveway, and messed up the click wheel. Well I got this sharp black iPod video *this is when they were relatively new* and I was like YAY!!!!! It was so sharp looking, and come to find out my parents got me the black one so my brother could have a different color..... :? So ya, I have a beat up iPod and his old iHome *wich is also broken, I can't set the time, the alarms dont go off unless you take out the batteries because when you unplug it the batteries still keep the power going, and the radio doesnt work....* and he got a new iClock......... i am a sad strange little woman........ ~sigh~ sorry for sharing my lifes story....
Robert Frost is my hero!
anoldfashiongirl

Post by anoldfashiongirl »

I should be in bed. :oops: It's an hour past my bedtime!

Your parents only bought you one so your brother could have a new one and you could get the old one? That wasn't a fair deal. LOL
I have an older sister and a younger brother who both wanted my Touch. Plus one of my aunts and my fav. cousin wanted it too. Which is why I didn't buy the new one. I didn't want a fight to break out! I gave mine to my mama because I knew she would let my brother have it. 8-)
I wanted an iHome but they are so expensive! My grandparents bought me a "cheap" one from walmart. It makes a crackling sound when I put my iPod on it. :|
Robinsgirl wrote:i am a sad strange little woman
You have my pity. (i love that part!)

Oh not at all! If I told you my lifes story....you'd wonder why I haven't gone off! Not that it's been that bad. But there have been a couple incidents that haven't been nice.
~~~ Jami ~~~

Your Life is an occasion, rise to it.
- Mr. Magorium

Signature Loading
(89%/100)
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Robinsgirl

Post by Robinsgirl »

anoldfashiongirl wrote:
Robinsgirl wrote:i am a sad strange little woman
You have my pity. (i love that part!)
ha!
Robert Frost is my hero!
Robinsgirl

Post by Robinsgirl »

is totally upset because she got an 87 on her first algebra test. *I knew everything, I just made the stupidest mistakes.!!!!! Like writing the answer backwards, forgetting to put X, only doing half of the problem, forgetting to write the answer in the answer slot, WHY AM I SO STUPID!!!!.
Robert Frost is my hero!
Hazel Pethig

Post by Hazel Pethig »

I am in typing class doing exercises from "Cortez Peters championship keyboarding drill" I hate it. I hate it. I hate it! I'd much rather be on a walk listening to a good book :)

--Hazel
Robinsgirl

Post by Robinsgirl »

I feel your pain! I am playing BINGO over skype with a friend!
Robert Frost is my hero!