Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: January 27th, 2007, 6:43 am
- Location: UK. Accent : gorblimey, with scouse highlights.
Congratulations Andy -llongyfarchiadau ! Golden wedding - golden voice ! hefyd
meum est propositum,in taberna mori
ut sint vina proxima,morientis ori
- Posts: 508
- Joined: November 9th, 2007, 9:17 pm
- Location: California
[size=84][color=#483d8b][b]Is it weird in here, or is it just me? [/b][/color][/size]- [size=75][i]Steven Wright[/size][/i]
- Posts: 398
- Joined: December 16th, 2007, 7:14 am
- Location: Missouri
That's wonderful, Andy! I was just listening to one of your recordings today! Congratulations on your anniversary!
- Posts: 785
- Joined: August 19th, 2007, 8:51 am
- Location: Bedford (working in London)
Congratulations and happy anniversary.
- Posts: 1873
- Joined: January 2nd, 2006, 9:51 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
[size=84] Sean McGaughey
Librivox: [url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=231]Catalog[/url] | [url=http://ductapeguy.net]ductapeguy.net-- My music and podcasts[/url][/size]
- Posts: 1624
- Joined: February 7th, 2006, 9:26 am
- Location: Tring U.K.
Many thanks for all your good wishes. We went out to a good local restaurant on Saturday and then had 'a bit of a do' with family and friends on Sunday. Most enjoyable.
Thanks again (from both of us)
- Posts: 2235
- Joined: February 27th, 2007, 4:45 pm
- Location: U.S.
A belated 'Happy Anniversary' to you and Mary, Andy!
I've been out of town and just saw this thread. Loved seeing the pics you posted.
- Posts: 3202
- Joined: March 13th, 2006, 4:20 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
On another note, those little grandkids are adorable.
In my experience, nothing ruins a party like someone suddenly speaking Latin in reverse.
-- Jeffrey Rowland
- Posts: 70
- Joined: October 11th, 2007, 2:56 am
- Location: Manchester, UK
Congrtulations to you both! Sorry for the lateness, but I just saw the thread and coudn't help saying congrats and I hope your future together wil be just as happy as all the years you have just celebrated...