An Update

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Hello friends from Librivox!

It's been quite some time since I last reached out. I am deeply sorry for my absence without giving any warning of it. That is unacceptable and I fully own up to that. There is no excuse for leaving without a word, and there isn't anything I can say that stopped me from writing a small reply. But when I say that there were times I didn't know when I could go online again, or even record for a few months, check messages, or really, anything on LV, I do mean it. There were quite a few struggles I went through, my family had some health issues, I had a few, I went full time at my job, and overall it's been stressful for me.

But I've put my priorities where they need to be. As an adult now, I think it's my responsibility to own up, admit my mistakes, and make up for it, however that may be. There's multiple projects I've started and haven't finished, but I hope to finally finish those before anything else.

So I wholeheartedly apologize for the absence. I hope we can get back on better terms, and hopefully I see you amazing folk around in the forums soon! Happy recording! :D
GettingTooOld

Post by GettingTooOld »

May god bless you. I wish you luck. I want to assure you that things will turn out all right. Don't think (worry) too much.

you might like to think of Sāi Wēng Shī Mǎ in times like these.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Great things are settling down a little for you Elijah and you are able to post again. Welcome back :D

Anne