Sunday Quiz!

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 6554
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » March 22nd, 2020, 3:11 pm

How many of you (regularly?) google the people who have inscribed their names in a used book you now own?

ej400
Posts: 2576
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » March 26th, 2020, 8:05 am

KevinS wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 3:11 pm
How many of you (regularly?) google the people who have inscribed their names in a used book you now own?
Ughhhh I don't. I just think, "you know, maybe I should return this someday." :lol:

KevinS
Posts: 6554
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » March 26th, 2020, 8:07 am

ej400 wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 8:05 am
KevinS wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 3:11 pm
How many of you (regularly?) google the people who have inscribed their names in a used book you now own?
Ughhhh I don't. I just think, "you know, maybe I should return this someday." :lol:
That would be a borrowed book, my friend!

ej400
Posts: 2576
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » March 26th, 2020, 8:10 am

KevinS wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 8:07 am
ej400 wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 8:05 am
KevinS wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 3:11 pm
How many of you (regularly?) google the people who have inscribed their names in a used book you now own?
Ughhhh I don't. I just think, "you know, maybe I should return this someday." :lol:
That would be a borrowed book, my friend!
You are correct. It was a used book, you now own because the person who borrowed it has forgotten about it :lol:

KevinS
Posts: 6554
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » March 26th, 2020, 9:45 am

ej400 wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 8:10 am
KevinS wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 8:07 am
ej400 wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 8:05 am


Ughhhh I don't. I just think, "you know, maybe I should return this someday." :lol:
That would be a borrowed book, my friend!
You are correct. It was a used book, you now own because the person who borrowed it has forgotten about it :lol:
I loaned a signed first edition to a student once. He has yet to return it, but I have decided a gentleman does not ask for a loan to be returned unless absolutely necessary.

Post Reply