[GAME]Acronym Game

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
ej400
Posts: 2312
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » November 29th, 2019, 9:41 am

Failing Always Is Lies

MIHGPOSFBTYB

I don't know why I like typing multiple letters :lol:

JayKitty76
Posts: 1438
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 29th, 2019, 12:49 pm

ej400 wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 9:41 am
Failing Always Is Lies

MIHGPOSFBTYB

I don't know why I like typing multiple letters :lol:
Nuh-uh, not attempting that one :lol:
Also if it's too long it when the next player goes to do it it probably won't make sense... It's okay, but just saying :wink: <smile>

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1963
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » November 29th, 2019, 12:52 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 12:49 pm
ej400 wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 9:41 am
Failing Always Is Lies

MIHGPOSFBTYB

I don't know why I like typing multiple letters :lol:
Nuh-uh, not attempting that one :lol:
Also if it's too long it when the next player goes to do it it probably won't make sense... It's okay, but just saying :wink: <smile>
Well I'll try it....

Might I Help Geese Plant Other Succulents For Bears That Yabber Bravely

I don't know if that makes sense or not...

FLRJT

JayKitty76
Posts: 1438
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 29th, 2019, 12:56 pm

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 12:52 pm
JayKitty76 wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 12:49 pm
ej400 wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 9:41 am
Failing Always Is Lies

MIHGPOSFBTYB

I don't know why I like typing multiple letters :lol:
Nuh-uh, not attempting that one :lol:
Also if it's too long it when the next player goes to do it it probably won't make sense... It's okay, but just saying :wink: <smile>
Well I'll try it....

Might I Help Geese Plant Other Succulents For Bears That Yabber Bravely

I don't know if that makes sense or not...
Yeah it does. You could make it make sense I guess! Not me :lol:

realisticspeakers
Posts: 1078
Joined: December 6th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Post by realisticspeakers » November 29th, 2019, 3:20 pm

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 12:52 pm

FLRJT
For the Love of Rastafari, Just Talk!

IONTOM
"Kind reader,
if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."

RSlabaugh
Posts: 492
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » November 29th, 2019, 5:53 pm

Interest Obliterated Needing Ten Or More :wink:

WORDS
~Rosebud

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step."
-Chinese sage, Lao-tze

mightyfelix
Posts: 4293
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » November 29th, 2019, 7:14 pm

World Organization of Readers Dedicated to Science

PALIST

cowguy02
Posts: 631
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » November 29th, 2019, 10:00 pm

mightyfelix wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 7:14 pm
World Organization of Readers Dedicated to Science

PALIST
Please, allow librivox in southern taiwan

New letters (for the next person)

Zqurt
Hey look! I can finally be around a bit more! However if you feel like I'm missing something please shoot me a PM and I'll look at it ASAP
Projects that need readers
Bealby
The life of Harriot Stuart The House By The Churchyard
The Blind Brother[/color]

realisticspeakers
Posts: 1078
Joined: December 6th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Post by realisticspeakers » November 30th, 2019, 1:07 am

cowguy02 wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Zqurt
Zealous Queries Usurp Resurgent Transgressions

MMPPL
"Kind reader,
if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."

Maddie
Posts: 31
Joined: September 2nd, 2019, 3:35 pm

Post by Maddie » December 2nd, 2019, 7:42 pm

Many Magnificent People Peruse Librivox
TWNPOQ

realisticspeakers
Posts: 1078
Joined: December 6th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Post by realisticspeakers » December 3rd, 2019, 3:03 am

Maddie wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 7:42 pm
Many Magnificent People Peruse Librivox
TWNPOQ
To Wit, Note Persons Of Quality!

TTYPFS
"Kind reader,
if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."

mightyfelix
Posts: 4293
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » December 3rd, 2019, 6:59 am

Tomorrow Today, Yesterday Past, the Future Sublime!

GHUTY

ej400
Posts: 2312
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » December 5th, 2019, 2:42 pm

mightyfelix wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 6:59 am
Tomorrow Today, Yesterday Past, the Future Sublime!

GHUTY
Great Happiness Uplifts The Yearning

MRGREEN

realisticspeakers
Posts: 1078
Joined: December 6th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Post by realisticspeakers » December 10th, 2019, 8:09 pm

ej400 wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 2:42 pm
MRGREEN
many realists gauge reality energetically every night

WYKWTS
"Kind reader,
if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."

RSlabaugh
Posts: 492
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » December 10th, 2019, 8:15 pm

realisticspeakers wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 8:09 pm
WYKWTS
Well, you know what they see!

WEALTH
~Rosebud

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step."
-Chinese sage, Lao-tze

Post Reply