October Libriversaries

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

At Librivox, we value all our volunteers. Whether you are on here daily, weekly, or just every now and then, we thank you for your contribution.

This month we would like to celebrate those of you having your "Libriversary" and send a special 'pat on the back', 'high five', 'well done' and 'thank you'.

Active members celebrating a October Libriversary are as follows:

11 years
Phil (philchenevert)
Laurencetrask (laurencetrask)

10 Years
DJRickyV (DJRickyV)
Bedwere (bedwere)

7 Years
Bruce (brucek)

6 Years
Warren (Sciguyvoice)
Mayah (Mayah92)

5 Years
Carol (carolpester)

4 Years
Margot (Margarete)
LectorRecitator (LectorRecitator)

3 Years
Lynette (LCaulkins)

2 Years
Tchaikovsky (Tchaikovsky)

1 Year
Desire (Ethan96)
Ben (flavo5000)
Nathan (NatantheLV)
DC (dckabir)
Sati (sati)
Karla (karlabee)
Jlanham (Jlanham)
Aaron (ioncohen)
Lightcrystal (lightcrystal)
Belinda (Bagpussbee)
Mahi (mahimavirmani)
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

I'm very happy to have completed one year at LIbriVox as a volunteer. At times I was rascally, uncouth and blasphemous. That LibriVox tolerated me for a year was miraculous.
I use Linux. I also like penguins.
dckabir

Post by dckabir »

Thank you Lynnet, this is so thoughtful! :9:
One year with Librivox has been extremely rewarding. I'm getting to escape into a world of books( which I love) in my free time and interact with a very encouraging and supportive group great people :clap:
There has been a lot of learning, a first solo attempt and many beautiful group projects. I hope to continue my journey with Librivox for a long time.
dc
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

:clap: :clap: Image My beanie is spinning. Wow, 11 years of wonderful stuff with you guys and girls. Oh, and I am accepting donations to the "Let's Buy Phil A Big Mess of Popeye's Fried Chicken (Spicy) And A Bucket of Red Beans And Rice For His Birthday" fund. The money will be used to keep him fed as he totters into another year of having fun with LibriVox. Last year the fund to buy him 4 gallons of seafood Gumbo only garnered $1.39 so we are hoping this year will be better. (And by the way, the person who donated that $1.39 mistakenly thought they were buying bitcoins; sorry about that).
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk