Happy Valentine from Archive.org

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
GraceBuchanan

Post by GraceBuchanan »

I received an email 4 1/2 hours ago from Archive.org titled "Our Most-Loved Collections". LibriVox was included:

"Here at the Internet Archive, we want to wish all our users, donors, and patrons around the world a happy Valentine’s Day! Your charitable contributions help us survive and thrive, and your expressions of support mean the world to us. A library is the center of a community, and we’re so glad that readers, programmers, journalists, fans, teachers, students, and curious citizens everywhere are finding our collections useful.

This weekend, we want to spread the love by sharing some of our most popular resources—the collections that have passionate fans and devoted admirers. Here are a few of our most beloved collections!
. . .

Librivox
Is there anything better than a good story? Librivox is a collaborative project where enthusiastic volunteers read public domain books for everyone to enjoy—and the entire library is hosted on the Internet Archive. With titles ranging from The Art of War to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland to Moby Dick, there’s an audiobook for everyone.

STORY TIME
We hope you find many more things to love as you explore our collections. Have a happy Valentine’s Day, and enjoy the archive!

-The Internet Archive Team
My LibriVox publications

All Listeners: I welcome all feedback including word-perfect proofing
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Awwwwwww. :9:

Happy Valentine's Day, Archive!