most recent post should be at the top in any forum

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
Pabloesteban

Post by Pabloesteban »

Hello everybody

I have just joined Librivox and one of the things that have puzzled me is that in all forums the most recent post is the last one in the list and in order to read it I need to to go the 10th or 12th page to find it.

The most recent post should be at the top of the forum. It should be the first one we find when we open it.

Regards.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Welcome!

Go to your User Control Panel by clicking on your name on the right side. Choose Board Preferences, then Edit Display Options. You can set the viewing to be newest on top.
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

Welcome to LibriVox. Best wishes that you enjoy your time here.
Pabloesteban wrote: January 16th, 2021, 2:56 pm The most recent post should be at the top of the forum. It should be the first one we find when we open it.
Not everyone has the same opinion. :D That is why the Forum allows the user to set their own preference, as described by TriciaG. You'll find that is one of the benefits of LibriVox ... it allow users the flexibility to work in a way that suits them best.
Don (DACSoft)
Bringing the Baseball Joe series to audio!

In Progress:
The Arrival of Jimpson; Baseball Joe in the World Series
Next up:
Two College Friends; Baseball Joe Around the World
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Oh, and keep in mind that the very first post of every project thread contains the information needed to claim, record, and upload sections for the project. So we have that at the very top of the forum list (why the posts are sorted oldest on top). :)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine