MY PL checklist

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
linny

Post by linny »

I used to bookmark but got away from it. The quick links seems to work well for me. It's just sometimes with a soloist if they don't post in the thread I might miss something if I don't check my reader page from time to time.
linny

Post by linny »

TriciaG wrote: February 13th, 2020, 11:06 am You could do for DPL what I do for my MC projects. I bookmark the thread. Then when I go to the bookmarked thread list, I can easily see which projects have new posts.

I'm out and about and typing on my phone. If you want more details, I'll post them later on a real keyboard.
Well, I've given it some thought and my usual quick links has a ton of postings that muddy the waters for me. I'm going to try and go back to the bookmarked thread option again. It's been so long I've forgotten how to get to the bookmarked thread list. :roll:

EDIT: Found it! Thanks Phil. It's the old system but it got me to the right place. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_X-E5SlZ0g
Control Panel>Overview>Manage bookmarks.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I've bookmarked the bookmark list. :lol:
ucp.php?i=main&mode=bookmarks
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
linny

Post by linny »

TriciaG wrote: March 1st, 2020, 12:00 pm I've bookmarked the bookmark list. :lol:
ucp.php?i=main&mode=bookmarks
Thank you! It would have been ages before I thought about adding the link to my signature. :9: