Who's Online??????????????

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

In answer to Michele - and was I on line - well no I physically was asleep - it was 4 AM here :D . But my computer was on. And was busy doing some things for me.

Anne
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

The forum logs you off automatically after a certain amount of inactivity (an hour or so??), so just simply keeping the forum open in the browser doesn't help.
Also it says below
Who is online
In total there are 173 users online :: 9 registered, 1 hidden and 163 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
so I would guess the forum doesn't track activity continuously, but only at certain discrete points - every 5 minutes?
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

msfry wrote: September 17th, 2019, 2:24 pm
DACSoft wrote: September 17th, 2019, 10:55 am I also think it is beneficial having the online status. I especially use it to know if my DPLs or the readers I'm PL/DPLing are available for some questions about the projects where we can use PMs more like IMs, and get more immediate responses. Otherwise, I have to put the project aside for another time.
No idea how you use PM's more like IM's. When I send PM's I don't expect instant answers back (everybody is busy), and I answer them on my own time, too.
This just highlights the fact that different individuals may use the features of LV, forums, and the Internet in different ways in order to be the most productive for their (limited, in my case) time.

Don
Don (DACSoft)
Bringing the Baseball Joe series to audio!

In Progress:
The Arrival of Jimpson; Baseball Joe in the World Series
Next up:
Two College Friends; Baseball Joe Around the World