Our Young People Volunteers

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank the many young people who dedicate so much of their time to helping us at LibriVox. It's been a real pleasure working with many of them over the (Northern) summer months and I'm confident they will continue to contribute even during busy school schedules, even if at a more measured pace.

We wish you all the best of everything in your new school year. School formally starts today here in Wisconsin, but it seems that learning never stops or starts according to some arbitrary calendar date. That's probably a good thing. (Yes, that is a good thing, though there's a lot to be said for fishing. And naps.)

What I like the most about the young people who contribute here is that they try to keep a fuddyduddy like me from being a fuddyduddy full-time.

Many thanks!
ej400

Post by ej400 »

KevinS wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 8:22 am I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank the many young people who dedicate so much of their time to helping us at LibriVox. It's been a real pleasure working with many of them over the (Northern) summer months and I'm confident they will continue to contribute even during busy school schedules, even if at a more measured pace.

We wish you all the best of everything in your new school year. School formally starts today here in Wisconsin, but it seems that learning never stops or starts according to some arbitrary calendar date. That's probably a good thing. (Yes, that is a good thing, though there's a lot to be said for fishing. And naps.)

What I like the most about the young people who contribute here is that they try to keep a fuddyduddy like me from being a fuddyduddy full-time.

Many thanks!
Thank you Kevin. We also appreciate the adult folks who are here as well, as they work around there job's schedules to find time to be here. Lot's of great work being made here and I'm glad we have such a wonderful team!