Stopping as MC/admin

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
lezer

Post by lezer »

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I've asked to quit in my role as admin/MC at Librivox. I've been active as MC for almost 10 years, but I found I couldn't find the time & energy to do it anymore. At the same time I missed recording for Librivox.
So although I will no longer be an admin, I'll be around on the forums, and return more to recording etc.
It was great to work as MC on many projects with many of you - look forward to keep meeting you around the forums.
Anna
Anna
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Very sorry to see you go... :cry:

... but glad to have you back! :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

This is one of the many reasons I love LibriVox. When you want to step down/back out/change your plans/shift your focus... Everyone just says A-ok, no questions asked, instead of pressuring you to do things you can't or just don't want to do anymore.

I hope to work with you!
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Although I haven't been in any projects with you lezer, thank you for all you hard work to keep the forums running well! :D <smile>
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ej400 wrote: February 25th, 2019, 8:01 pm Although I haven't been in any projects with you lezer, thank you for all you hard work to keep the forums running well! :D <smile>
My words exactly! Thanks for all the brilliant work you've done, you make LV a better place!
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Anna, for all your work - and I look forward to hearing more of your voice!