February Libriversaries

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

At Librivox, we value all our volunteers. Whether you are on here daily, weekly, or just every now and then, we thank you for your contribution.

This month we would like to celebrate those of you having your "Libriversary" and send a special 'pat on the back', 'high five', 'well done' and 'thank you'.

Active members celebrating a February Libriversary are as follows:

13 years
Mark (kaffen)
John (johng)

12 years
Lee Ann (Claire)

10 years

Martin (MARTIN GEESON)
Timothy (Timothy Ferguson)
Bart (bart)
Barry (KiltedDragon)
MaryAnn (MaryAnnSpiegel)

9 years

Sharon (skilmer)

8 years
Phil (eggs4ears)

7 years
alanmapstone (alanmapstone)
Jan (jmoorehouse)
Peter (mrwemmick)
Anthony (ogus)

6 years
tovarisch (tovarisch)

5 years
John (jvanstan)
Lisa (LisaR)

4 years
Bob (BobR)
Erin (Newgatenovelist)

3 years
Ross (RossKlatte)
Victoria (VictoriAsztaller)
Luke (Lsiebur1)
Anthony (afutterer)

2 Years
Emma (emmacharliebrowning)
Claudia (ClaudiaSterngucker)
Kathi (kgrreader)
Shasta (Shasta)
Gina (gjaramil)
Nemo (NemoR)

1 Year
Mari (Mmemari)
Abigail (Walnut)
Schrm (schrm)
Tonioluis (tonioluis)
VelmaCariss (VelmaCariss)
Conshab (conshab)
Skip (SkipCorris)
Graham (grs2905)
Elizaswann (elizaswann)
Garybclayton (garybclayton)
Cori

Post by Cori »

Congratulations to all of you; encore, encore!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
ClaudiaSterngucker

Post by ClaudiaSterngucker »

Wow, that's amazing...mille mille grazie! Congratulations everybody! :mrgreen: :9: Two years already, and I still feel like a newbie... :mrgreen:
Claudia

"Aus Druckerschwärze entstehen Dinge, Menschen, Geister und Götter, die man sonst nicht sehen könnte." Erich Kästner
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Maybe you should simply read more.
:twisted:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ClaudiaSterngucker wrote: February 2nd, 2019, 7:05 am Wow, that's amazing...mille mille grazie! Congratulations everybody! :mrgreen: :9: Two years already, and I still feel like a newbie... :mrgreen:
Reading more will most likely help with that :wink: Also, if you haven't, BCing your own book is a great way to have fun and gain tons of experience :D

Congrats on the 2-year mark! :birthday: I'm excited to get my first Libriversary this August :)
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
ClaudiaSterngucker

Availle wrote: February 2nd, 2019, 9:07 am Maybe you should simply read more.
:twisted:
Yes, you're absolutely right! :mrgreen:
Claudia

"Aus Druckerschwärze entstehen Dinge, Menschen, Geister und Götter, die man sonst nicht sehen könnte." Erich Kästner
ClaudiaSterngucker

JayKitty76 wrote: February 2nd, 2019, 11:59 am

Reading more will most likely help with that :wink: Also, if you haven't, BCing your own book is a great way to have fun and gain tons of experience :D

Congrats on the 2-year mark! :birthday: I'm excited to get my first Libriversary this August :)
Oh, I can see that you're speaking from experience, Jay Kitty - you've already recorded more sections and posted more than twice as many comments than I. You're doing great! :clap: I'm trying to follwow your example and do better.
Claudia

smike

Post by smike »

Happy libriversary, everybody! :birthday:
Claudia

So much to do, so little time...
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ClaudiaSterngucker wrote: February 7th, 2019, 6:59 pm
Oh, I can see that you're speaking from experience, Jay Kitty - you've already recorded more sections and posted more than twice as many comments than I. You're doing great! :clap: I'm trying to follwow your example and do better.
Aww thank you! You're doing great! Keep going :D

(The reason I am so active and so 'up there' [well, not really- just look at some of the admins' posts, some have around 40k!! :mrgreen: ) in posts is because I'm very active practically every day! I love to participate in projects- let's see, I have 5+ projects going right now...3 BCing projects, 1 Solo, 1 DPLing job, and 1 recording section...I think... and I have a very active project going in Off-Topic (the Letter-Story game)!
I have a lot of free time, so depending on your schedule I wouldn't recommend doing quite as many projects as I am (actually, I think I signed up for perhaps one too many, but it's fine-- I've been able to juggle everything alright, it's just a lot of work :wink: Also, one of the projects I just couldn't resist, having worked on its sequel and its being such a fun children's book :mrgreen: )

But back to the point of this thread... :lol: Happy Libriversary, all of you!! Keep it up, and thanks for being such a supportive literary community :birthday: :birthday:
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
schrm

Post by schrm »

oh...
now the year is full..
ok..

well, thank you to all of you and i will also try to follow your advice, availle :-D

a happy libriversary everybody and keep it up!
cheers
wolfi
reader/12275