[RETIRED] Keeping track of your chapters

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

I guess I'm confused because there used to be two different things, I think.
Clicking on one's user name in the MW brought up a page that was different from the Reader catalog page.

I liked the layout which was simple and clean. It was easy to see at a glance my claimed and completed section totals, then see what was done or pending in in the list of projects with outstanding sections, and then to see the projects with all sections completed and which of them had been published.

The only catch was that "completed" was only those marked as such, and BC's differed on whether to mark them completed when uploaded or when the PL was done.

I realize the new Workflow area has much more information with the ability to tell the status of each section, but the layout is a lot more difficult to use - spread out, lots of white and indefinite row and column markers -- but I assumed that this was part of the temporary nature.

Oh, and the "PL View" is a HUGE addition! :clap:

Personally, I still keep track of all my projects - reading and PL - on a big spreadsheet. The time to set it up and update it is well worth it and saves me time in the long run. Click, click -- I'm there!

Again, :clap: :clap: to all who have invested so much time and energy in these wonderful upgrades :!:
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry