August Libriversaries

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

At Librivox, we value all our volunteers. Whether you are on here daily, weekly, or just every now and then, we thank you for your contribution.

This month we would like to celebrate those of you having your "Libriversary" and send a special 'pat on the back', 'high five', 'well done' and 'thank you'.

Active members celebrating an August Libriversary are as follows:

11 years
Librivox!

10 Years
Shelagh (shelagh)
Mark (sjmarky)

9 Years
David (prosfilaes)
Filippo (gioachin)
Bernard (Bernard)

8 Years
MorganScorpion (MorganScorpion)
Betty (libraryanne)

7 Years
Robert (Rkeiper)
BookAngel7 (BookAngel7)

6 Years
Winston (k5hsj)
Gail (gailtv)

5 Years
Mike (2peltons)
Todd (ToddHW)

4 Years
Dale (DaleInTexas)
Nick (NKWhitley)
Jenno (Jenno)

3 Years
Edward (Teddy)
Donald (DACSoft)
Jesse (Jesse76)

2 Years
Kate (katesmash)
Kangaroo692 (Kangaroo692)
Rowan (Rowan)
Maggie (maggietravers)
Jamilla (Jami)

1 Year
JoeBlu (JoeBlu)
Lindsey (gryfeathr)
Ronaldo (Ronaldo)
Kathleen (2839reader)
Julie (jthompsonian)
Paolo (Paolo67)
Leon (niobium)
Jesse (Pathe16mm)
Martin (machei)
Tony (adonis)
Octavia (ossonline)
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Happy Libriversary Librivox! Without you, we wouldn't all be here!! :lol:
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

My fifth anniversary. Wow. Still having a great time. Absolutely and hopelessly addicted.

I wrote up some thoughts for my first anniversary. They are still quite valid: viewtopic.php?p=774806#p774806 And thankfully nothing has topped TDSWTVN (The Dreaded Sentence With Twenty Volcano Names) for reading difficulty since then.

Thanks, Todd
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ToddHW wrote:My fifth anniversary. Wow. Still having a great time. Absolutely and hopelessly addicted.

I wrote up some thoughts for my first anniversary. They are still quite valid: viewtopic.php?p=774806#p774806 And thankfully nothing has topped TDSWTVN (The Dreaded Sentence With Twenty Volcano Names) for reading difficulty since then.

Thanks, Todd
Looks like I messed up on my math (not for the first time :roll: ) - if you joined 2011, that makes it 7, not 5 years. Apologies to everyone I messed up on. Will try to do better next month.
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Lynnet wrote:
ToddHW wrote:My fifth anniversary. Wow. Still having a great time. Absolutely and hopelessly addicted.

Thanks, Todd
Looks like I messed up on my math (not for the first time :roll: ) - if you joined 2011, that makes it 7, not 5 years. Apologies to everyone I messed up on. Will try to do better next month.
No, you and your math are correct. 2012 was 1 year, 2013 was 2, 2014 was 3, 2015 was 4, and this is 5 years!

Thanks, Todd
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ToddHW wrote:
Lynnet wrote:

Thanks, Todd
No, you and your math are correct. 2012 was 1 year, 2013 was 2, 2014 was 3, 2015 was 4, and this is 5 years!

Thanks, Todd
So even if I wasn't wrong before, I am now :lol:
smike

Post by smike »

Happy libriversary, everybody. :birthday:
Claudia

So much to do, so little time...