Alternative for Google Docs

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

What about this:
http://www.writeurl.com/
I'm not sure that it is stable enough.
Until I have tested it I won't feel sure that things won't disappear.
Here is the link you can write all over it if you like.
http://www.writeurl.com/text/5e28gko00mjdu50p9ktw/lki3dywy2cpuvzdmig5v/v3xjj14pk4u5uig6u8o7
-Bria

Dramatic Readings of Bible passages

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
Click here to read about it.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

I use DropBox.
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

I'm not sure how dropbox would work for this kind of thing. Please explain.

Eta: I think I see now. I was hoping to find someone else to help prepare the text and they cant do that with a pdf. But then I could just use word for that and use a pdf when it's finished.
-Bria

Dramatic Readings of Bible passages

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
Click here to read about it.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Breeze wrote:I'm not sure how dropbox would work for this kind of thing. Please explain.

Eta: I think I see now. I was hoping to find someone else to help prepare the text and they cant do that with a pdf. But then I could just use word for that and use a pdf when it's finished.
Yep, that's what I do. :)
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.