A comment on Elizabeth Klett's reading of Waste land

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
dejanristic1983

Post by dejanristic1983 »

I have just remembered Elizabeth Clett. I was preparing my exams in relation to the English literature. I was not willing to listen to my screen reader and I simply typed Waste land. I found it. I have listened to it several times since that time and I must say that Elizabeth is a very good singer. She sang something like: 'It's so elegant, so intelligent'. I simply melt away like the snow when I hear her voice. I also hope that she's a librivox member? Is that so?
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Yes, Elizabeth is an excellent and very popular reader here. Her surname is spelled Klett with a 'k', not a 'c', if you want to find her recordings.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
dejanristic1983

Thank you Ruth. I obviously missed the fact that the initial letter is K.
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

Thanks for the nice comment, Dejan! :D
dejanristic1983

Hi Elizabeth! So much glad to see you online. Have you been busy these days. I have listened to your voice much and I think that I would be able to recognize it if you landed in front of me just now. do you play any musical instruments? I think the flute suits you. It is high time for me to tell you that you're a very good singer. Was it your idea to sing while reading The Waste Land, or you were required to do it because of the context of the piece? Thanks!