'Thank you' messages for Librivox in general

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen » July 9th, 2018, 9:16 pm

From our 'Thank a reader' feature:

I would like to Thank each and every reader for giving their time and care in bring so many works to life, and giving dyslexic folk like myself the ability to enjoy the works, and to all at Librivox for their part.

So much SciFi, im in Heaven 😊
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » July 10th, 2018, 8:45 pm

In our inbox -- from Gavin
I just recently found your site through youtube and it’s been a great resource to listen to while I work. Thanks for all you do!

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen » August 11th, 2018, 9:23 pm

From our 'Thank a reader' feature:

Dear Readers of Shakespeare Sonnets:

Thank you very much for your beautiful delivery of Shakespeare’s Sonnets!

I already own a CD of Shakespeare’s Sonnets, but I prefer your rendering so much more that I doubt I’ll ever listen to that CD again.

Very Best Regards,

John
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » November 25th, 2018, 11:13 pm

I just wanted to give you a big THANK YOU!!! Ive been lisening to the librivox app now for 2 years, non stop. Its the first i do in the morning is go back to my bookmarked chapter from the night before and start lisening where i dropped off to sleep. Some of the readers are 100% amazing!!! And others ..well...they tried!!! And that counts for something!!! I wish i didnt sound like a dysfunctional robot when i read out loud otherwise i would be volunteering for sure!! I just wanted you guys to know that this app means alot to me, i dont hang out with people, cuz ppl in general ...well.. i dont have anything really nice to say about ppl in general. Having someone whos always talking (reading) in the background has literally saved my life. Makes me feel like im not truly alone. And all for free!! Which is even better cause honestly i cant afford to pay so much per month and then on top of that pay per book!!??!! I must have lisened to 100s off books by now from this app. Which wouldve have cost me even more, otherwise. So THANK YOU!!! TRULY!! To all who make this possible!! You make a HUGE difference in my life everyday! Thank you.

NO response necessary.