Thanks to the LibriVox readers

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
BillBlack1003

Post by BillBlack1003 » February 20th, 2006, 9:43 pm

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks to the readers at LibriVox. I've only listened to a few of the books so far but they sound great.

Bill

kayray
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by kayray » February 20th, 2006, 9:55 pm

Thanks for the kind feedback, Bill! It means a lot to us to know that someone out there is enjoying our books :) Hope you continue to enjoy!

Kara
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)

Cori
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Cori » February 21st, 2006, 11:56 am

Yay, thanks for stopping by to tell us, Bill. :D

Did you happen to notice the "sneak preview" area..? We've called it Listeners & Editors Wanted to look all official ... but sneak previews is much of the business there. If you felt like listening to chapters or whole books just to see if there's anything quirky in them (repeated lines or looooong pauses, or the sound of me smacking my lips for the gadjillionth time) ... you'd be very welcome there, for sure! It's sort of Listening+, basically. Would be cool to have your appreciative ears over there. :)
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!

vee

Post by vee » February 21st, 2006, 12:04 pm

BAHAHAHA sneak preview. Never thought about it that way. I guess anyone could go to the Reader's Found section and get chapters that are in "beta" :)

Thanks Bill for the encouragement.

Chris
Chris Vee
"You never truly understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother." - Albert Einstein