Recording Jamboree!

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
vee

Post by vee »

Ok just for fun. For the next few hours I'm going to have my own mini Jamboree! Anyone else is welcome to join in. I hope that I can finish Good and Evil and Black Beauty contributions today, maybe even get some chapters for The Spy done as well. We'll see. Really depends on if I want to do my homework or not! :D
Chris Vee
"You never truly understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother." - Albert Einstein
kayray

Post by kayray »

Go, Vee, Go!
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
vee

Post by vee »

Alright got Black Beauty Chapters 29 and 30 done along with Beyond Good and Evil Chapter III.

Didn't get to record anything else today, but I should be able to make one more push like this next tuesday!
Chris Vee
"You never truly understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother." - Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Well done, vee! That's a lot! :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
raynr

Post by raynr »

Hello everyone,

my little contribution to the Jamboree: I just finished Goethe's "Werther" in German. And I have a little jubilee: this is my 100th post and I just wanted to use it to express once more my enthusiasm about this project and all the nice people here. I also counted my recordings so far: 9 hours and 56 minutes: one novel, two short works and a couple of poems, fables/fairy tales and chapters. You really get addicted with librivox. :shock:

Rainer
"Everything in the world exists in order to end in a book." (Stéphane Mallarmé)
kayray

Post by kayray »

Good job, Rainer :) I'll be listening to poor Werther!

Kara
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)