List your catalog information please

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
kri

Post by kri »

I don't know how familiar everyone is with the List of Readers Catalog Names, but it is so handy to everyone. It's great for BCs, so you don't have to bug everyone for their name and URL. It's great for readers, so you don't have to constantly say your name and URL. Here's a link to it...

http://librivox.org/wiki/moin.cgi/ListOfReadersCatalogNames

This is a list that anyone with an account at the wiki (which you can sign up easily to get) can change, and add theirs or someone else's information to. I don't know how complete this list is, but I know we have many new volunteers who probably aren't already on the list. Before now we've just been trying to add people to the list as we get new information, or have people add their own.

Basically, I'm hoping to catch the attention of those whose names aren't on the list, so that I can put you on the list. Go ahead, click the link that I posted above. Do a browser search (CTRL+F for a windows, or CMD+F for a mac) and search for your forum username. Your name could already be on the list and you don't know it.

If your name isn't on the list...
Please respond to this post with the name and URL (if you have one) you would like for us to put on the catalog for recordings that you've made. I will go through and add everyone's name who responds to this thread, so that you don't have to worry about it.

Also, it's really OK if you only want your LibriVox username on the catalog, and nothing else.

Once your name is on the list, all you have to do is tell your BCs and MCs that your name is on the list (or they'll figure it out).
Huskey

Post by Huskey »

Haven't done any recordings yet ... but one day ... just a question of time!
Huskey
Raimund Ruffiner
None
Von einem gewissen Punkt an gibt es keine Rückkehr mehr. Dieser Punkt ist zu erreichen.
[b]Beyond a certain point there is no return. This point has to be reached.[/b]
- Franz Kafka -
kri

Post by kri »

Huskey wrote:Haven't done any recordings yet ... but one day ... just a question of time!
Huskey
Raimund Ruffiner
None
You're on it!
metal.lunchbox

Post by metal.lunchbox »

metal.lunchbox
James Smith
none
James | [url=http://librivox.org/wiki/moin.cgi/JamesSmith]LV Wiki Page[/url] | "Tout et n'importe quoi mais surtout n'importe quoi" - Basile
lmnop

Post by lmnop »

Hi,
My user name is lmnop. Please enter my catalog name as Laurel Monroe. I don't have a URL yet.

Thank you so much!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This is a way old thread, and not the way we do things anymore. :) When you sign up to record a section, please post your catalog name then, as that is when you'll be entered into the catalog as a reader.

Closing this thread.
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine