Can't paste link into BC/Admin screen

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
laughingcat302

Post by laughingcat302 »

I am having an issue with the link right below the Magic Window. The link takes me to a page that says I don't have permission to use that page. Normally, it takes me to a list of chapters in the book I am working on, and I can paste the link to my audio there and signal the BC that it's "Ready for PL". Is there some glitch that is causing this?

My book is "A Short History of Germany" by Mary Platt Parmele. I have only got 2 chapters left to post for this book, so please let me know what I can do to reach that screen. I am logged in, and I can get to the posting pages where I drop the link first. Just can't get it to show in the Magic Window.

Thanks for any help here.
Natalie
laughingcat302
Violet Bleu
"She believed she could, so she did"--R.S. Grey
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

You have probably been logged out of the workflow system or you used the uploader password to upload your file. If you are seeing a message that you don't have permission look for a link below that message and click logout. This should take you to the workflow login - where you can login again using your forum username and the password you set the first time you accessed the section compiler.
Jo