book location

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Roselbex

Post by Roselbex »

Hi, I just recorded a section of the book "Library of the world's best literature Volume 12" and I can't find the site again. I put it in the search window and have found volume 11 but not volume 12. It was an orphan chapter so I found it on the bottom of another book I was working on. I finished the recording but I need to see if it was PL'd. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

If you look at your old posts, you can find it. Click on the number of posts in the side bar (41) and a list of your posts will come up. You can find it there. :)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

You can see this on your catalog page at https://librivox.org/sections/readers/16529

If you click on the link for Reader Section Details below your username on your catalog page (https://librivox.org/sections/readers/16529), you will find a summary table showing the status of all the sections that you have signed up to read in open projects.  Click on any of the thread titles in this list to navigate to the thread on the forum.
Jo
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

And just to add to your choices ...... :D
You can search the catalogue for World's Best, click on the group and it shows 13 projects - 11 complete, no.12 fully subscribed and no. 13 open, just clicking on 12 will take you to the thread.

Anne
Roselbex

Post by Roselbex »

Wow, thank you all so much! I was in a real mess there. I am really new and all these cluesa will help me in the future. You are all magnificent!