How do I adopt abandoned book?

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
blondon

Post by blondon »

Hi -

I found an abandoned book in the Book Suggestions that I'd like to record - how do I get it moved to Solo projects?
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

You have already posted in the abandoned projects thread. An admin can move the thread for you, but you already have another solo posted in the LaunchPad waiting for an MC. After only a couple of collab sections, do you really want to take on two solos simultaneously? Not to curb your enthusiam, but perhaps it would be better to do one at a time.
Jo
blondon

Post by blondon »

Hi -

I absolutely agree, that's too much! But I'd really rather do this one than the solo one I posted: Master Skylark, by John Bennett.

Since no one seems interested in doing Master Skylark with me, how would I delete that request and do this one instead?

Thanks!
blondon

Post by blondon »

Never mind, I think I figured it out - I deleted the Master Skylark by John Bennett request and I'm going to post this book as a New Launch book and start from scratch.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

May I suggest that you look around the readers wanted forums and pick a section in a project that interests you and claim it once your settings are right. Most readers find that there are authors and subjects that they get pleasure out of reading and the opposite also applies :D The experience you gain will make any solo you finally select much more of a pleasure and will give you a result that will please you more.

We are allvolunteers with other lives so you will not get instantaneus answers (and we are all in different time zones)

Anne