First Project

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Cathy64

Post by Cathy64 »

I want to work on my first project and I am unsure how to proceed. I am interested in reading The Bird of Paradise in the Myths and Legends (Gutenberg). I found the text and will be ready to record a file in a few days. I did read the newbie information, but I am still a bit confused about how to start. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Hi!

I've moved this from the Launch Pad, since that's where projects go that are actually starting right now. ;)

In the Launch Pad, though, pinned as one of the top posts, is a thread, "Want to Start a Solo Recording?" That has the information on how to start.

(We do recommend beginning by claiming and recording a section or two in a group project first, before launching into a solo. That is also explained in the link above.)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Or do you mean that The Bird of Paradise is a short story that you want to include in this collection of Myths and Legends? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=86907

If that's the case, you should post in that thread to get more specific help from the coordinator of it.

Good luck with your first submission! :D