Checker saying Access Denied?

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
lurcherlover

Post by lurcherlover »

mightyfelix wrote: August 8th, 2021, 7:37 pm
Asproule1984 wrote: August 8th, 2021, 7:24 pm Ok. I have the Mic a good distance away from me. About a foot I think. Will try tilting the Mike downwards and see if That helps. Thanks.
To be clear, it meets our standards perfectly fine as is. You can certainly follow lurcherlover's comments above if you want a more perfect sound quality, but it's not at all required. You're clear to go ahead and start recording with this setup if you wish.
"Morning one and all. after a bit of tweaking and feedback, my one minutes test passed in checker. Thought I would upload it here for a possible second opinion."

He did ask for a second opinion. Are you saying we should ignore any requests for further help or opinions?
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

He did ask for a second opinion. Are you saying we should ignore any requests for further help or opinions?
No, we shouldn't ignore such requests. But it was good to clarify that for LV purposes, the original file was okay and that your feedback was a second opinion to make the recording better. :)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine