Introducing a Reading

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
KinoOnik

Post by KinoOnik »

I plan on doing a story or two from a book entitled, The Lady of the Barges, Complete by W.W Jacobs.

I found the stories from the following link: https://www.gutenberg.org/files/28701/28701-h/28701-h.htm

One story is called "An Adulteration Act". The other is "Monkeys Paw".

How would I intro the short story "An Adulteration Act" contained in the book titled, The Lady of Barges, Complete"?

"An Adulteration Act" of The Lady of the Barge, Complete
This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information or to volunteer, please visit Librivox.org.

"The Lady of the Barge, Complete, by W.W. Jacobs
An Adulteration Act.

As a clarification. The book is a collection of short stories written by Jacobs and is titled, "The Lady of Barges, Complete" by W.W. Jacobs

The individual stories are not designated by chapter numbers.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

It depends. Are you reading the short stories for submission to the Short Story Collection? If so, please follow the pattern indicated in the first post in that thread. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=86958

"An Adulteration Act by W. W. Jacobs. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information or to volunteer, please visit Librivox.org."

You don't need to include the title of the book, just the title of the story and the author, but you can always ask in that thread for further guidance.
Jo