Recordings in Tamil Language - Wishes and support appreciated

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
niraivaan

Post by niraivaan »

Greetings Audiophiles and Language Lovers

I would like to make recordings in Tamil Language on Classical literary works. I have some fair amount of experience in vocals, recording and production.
I already have few in mind but welcome to suggestions if anyone is keen on interested.

Vaazhga VaLamudan

Thank you
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Welcome to Librivox!

I'm not familiar with Tamil Classical Works but it sounds exciting! Have you found an online text source with earlier than 1925 publications?
rk70

Post by rk70 »

I would like to make recordings in Tamil language. Looking for collaborative projects.
niraivaan

Post by niraivaan »

Rapunzelina wrote: May 4th, 2021, 6:00 am Welcome to Librivox!

I'm not familiar with Tamil Classical Works but it sounds exciting! Have you found an online text source with earlier than 1925 publications?
Hi Rapunzelina,

kindly excuse the delay. Yes i was thinking of classical texts probably composed atleast 1000 years back. There is already some recordings of Thirukkural which is quite popular. I could do that but was thinking of some other works from purananooru and siddhar paadalgal (songs by siddhars)
niraivaan

Post by niraivaan »

rk70 wrote: October 30th, 2021, 5:24 pm I would like to make recordings in Tamil language. Looking for collaborative projects.
what do u have in mind rk70. we could work out something together if it flows