[RESOLVED] Can one re-boot, so to speak, one's reader's page?

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I have some abnormalities appearing lately. For instance, Final Campaign: Marines in the Victory on Okinawa is showing as validating when in fact it is already cataloged.

For a while Harrigan! was showing improperly. (I'll have to look at it today to see if it's straightened out.)

EDIT: Harrigan! is feeling better!
Last edited by KevinS on March 26th, 2021, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

not all changes are instantaneous, some updates are done at intervals. And no I don't know which ones :D
And to answer the original question there is no magic wand - you could refresh the page to make sure you had the latest available

Anne
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

"Final Campaign" is still marked as Validation in the database. The MC forgot to set it to status "Complete". 8-)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Oh, and I'm not sure what was wrong with Harrigan, but the status is manually set by the MC. Sometimes we don't notice it's fully subscribed, or we just haven't gotten to changing it to its correct status.
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

annise wrote: March 26th, 2021, 3:41 pm not all changes are instantaneous, some updates are done at intervals. And no I don't know which ones :D
And to answer the original question there is no magic wand - you could refresh the page to make sure you had the latest available

Anne
Thank you!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

TriciaG wrote: March 26th, 2021, 3:54 pm Oh, and I'm not sure what was wrong with Harrigan, but the status is manually set by the MC. Sometimes we don't notice it's fully subscribed, or we just haven't gotten to changing it to its correct status.
Thank you! I was afraid it was something I had done!