Question about Solo Project

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
JackKali

Post by JackKali »

Hi,

I've been considering doing a solo book, but the book I want to work on, someone previously completed in 2017.
Is it acceptable to have a different version of previously recorded works on Librivox? Kind of like how audible has multiple of Pride and Prejudice (and the majority of classics)? Just wanted to check.

Thanks,
Jack
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

JackKali wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 7:56 am Hi,

I've been considering doing a solo book, but the book I want to work on, someone previously completed in 2017.
Is it acceptable to have a different version of previously recorded works on Librivox? Kind of like how audible has multiple of Pride and Prejudice (and the majority of classics)? Just wanted to check.

Thanks,
Jack
Yes, definitely. It's nice for listeners to have options.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Speaking of Pride and Prejudice, have you looked that one up in our catalogue? If you do, it would answer your question. :wink:

Good luck on your upcoming solo.
JackKali

Post by JackKali »

KevinS wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 8:07 am
JackKali wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 7:56 am Hi,

Thanks,
Jack
Yes, definitely. It's nice for listeners to have options.

Wonderful! Thank you :)
JackKali

Post by JackKali »

mightyfelix wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 9:11 am Speaking of Pride and Prejudice, have you looked that one up in our catalogue? If you do, it would answer your question. :wink:

Good luck on your upcoming solo.
Thank you! :)