How do I post my recordings on the site?

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
GarethrHeathcote

Post by GarethrHeathcote » August 4th, 2020, 10:16 pm

I've been very slow at getting to grips with the site (especially the technical elements), and would appreciate some help.

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » August 4th, 2020, 10:31 pm

What you need to do first is record a 1 minute test - it isn't an audition, just a way of getting the tech bits right for our catalogue - it's not an audition it's sort of like a performance sound check.
There are links to this in your welcome email and also in the guides for listeners and volunteers in the link just under the LibriVox Forum page heading, once that has been done you will have some answers, then as about the next step, we all were beginners once.

Anne

GarethrHeathcote

Post by GarethrHeathcote » August 4th, 2020, 10:53 pm

Cheers!

spatel2

Post by spatel2 » September 17th, 2020, 11:10 pm

GarethrHeathcote wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 10:16 pm
I've been very slow at getting to grips with the site (especially the technical elements), and would appreciate some help.
To post your recordings on the site, you must go here: https://librivox.org/login/uploader

Then, select the mc for your project. Add your file as well. If it is a one minute test, it will be tests-tests. Then start upload. Wait a little, and then a link will appear. Post that link in the thread of your topic.
~ Shriya