Random message when logging in....

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Post Reply
ej400
Posts: 2827
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 9th, 2020, 3:49 pm

So just a moment ago when I went to log in, I entered my password and username correctly, however, three times in a row I got the message:
The submitted form was incorrect. Try submitting again.
I made sure my password was correct and etc... my computer saves my password automatically so I don't know why it wasn't working. Also, it took a minute for it to even load that message. I know we have a lot of traffic right now, so is that contributing to this?

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 47785
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » April 9th, 2020, 4:00 pm

No idea.
Mystery/PulpFic: Dope, by Sax Rohmer
The one that started them all: Self-Help, by Samuel Smiles
Elizabethan Poetry: The Psalmes of David
Boring works 30-70 minutes long: Insomnia Collection 5
Short essays: Elia, and The Last Essays of Elia

KevinS
Posts: 8939
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » April 9th, 2020, 4:03 pm

ej400 wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 3:49 pm
So just a moment ago when I went to log in, I entered my password and username correctly, however, three times in a row I got the message:
The submitted form was incorrect. Try submitting again.
I made sure my password was correct and etc... my computer saves my password automatically so I don't know why it wasn't working. Also, it took a minute for it to even load that message. I know we have a lot of traffic right now, so is that contributing to this?
Some day I'm going to write down all my passwords on a single sheet of paper and keep it somewhere safe. I now rely on my computer to keep track and that's likely not a wise idea.

As for your problem, Elijah, I just don't know. I've had trouble with streaming sites but not with LV. (Crosses self.)
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

RSlabaugh
Posts: 1078
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » April 9th, 2020, 4:09 pm

Just curious as to what got you in then? I've had that happen at times if my internet service was slow.
~Rosebud

annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 33506
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » April 9th, 2020, 4:55 pm

Archive seems to be struggling with the extra loads I assume it is having so I suspect it's probably just another variation on that, Their coping strategies are great, the messages that happen are often difficult to comprehend.

Anne

ej400
Posts: 2827
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 9th, 2020, 10:16 pm

RSlabaugh wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 4:09 pm
Just curious as to what got you in then? I've had that happen at times if my internet service was slow.
I just kept trying until it finally went. My internet worked perfectly fine on everything else, I even checked.
annise wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 4:55 pm
Archive seems to be struggling with the extra loads I assume it is having so I suspect it's probably just another variation on that, Their coping strategies are great, the messages that happen are often difficult to comprehend.

Anne
That's true.

Post Reply