A book by Robert Bridges

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I didn't know where to ask this question, so I have placed it here.

I'm thinking about my proposing to read Robert Bridges book of shorter poems. It is actually made up of five books with about twenty or so poems in each. These are not all so short as once might assume.

https://archive.org/details/shorterpoemsrobe00brid/page/n5

I'd really like the listener to be able to sit back and enjoy each book in its entirety without breaks, say three seconds between poems.

Is this possible?

There would be a preface, I think, and then five sections of some length, but nothing outrageous.

I ask this because so much of the poetry I see here is single poems or maybe sections of 4 to 5 poems. As I say, I'd like to do the full string of poems for each book.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

It is up to the project coordinator to arrange the project to suit themslves within the constraints of the system - a section can be a chapter, half a chapter , 60 1 minute poems . Some will like the result, some won't . Some will chose to read it , some won't. some will love listening , others won't. That is LV

Anne
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

annise wrote: July 20th, 2019, 3:16 pm It is up to the project coordinator to arrange the project to suit themslves within the constraints of the system - a section can be a chapter, half a chapter , 60 1 minute poems . Some will like the result, some won't . Some will chose to read it , some won't. some will love listening , others won't. That is LV

Anne
Good to hear. Thank you, Anne!