1 minute Test Audio

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
drogersusa

Post by drogersusa »

I am new to LibriVox and submitted my 1 minute audio test on the 13th. There appears to be many views, but no one is approving it - I was just curious - how long does it usually take to approve it and is there something I have not done correctly :?:
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Oh dear! normally it does not take that long for someone to check it out so you did t he right thing in posting this message. We'll get to it today for sure! :thumbs:
Peruvian owls always hunt in pairs because they are inca hoots.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Yes, I noticed yesterday that there was quite a backlog of tests waiting to be checked. I saw some there that had been posted on the 10th! I was able to check 5 or 6 tests yesterday, but I started with the oldest ones, so I didn't get to yours. I'll do a few more today. It seems like we've had at least 3 or 4 tests submitted per day lately. Thanks for your patience!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I'm going to learn soon how to do the one-minute test evaluation. I'm so sorry you've had to wait.

I hope you understand that we are all volunteers here so our schedules are often complicated.
drogersusa

Post by drogersusa »

I do understand, was just curious and since there were quite a few of us waiting ... well, we all know how that can work on the mind. Thanks for your responses. Diana