Emily of New Moon PG text

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Thank you, Don!

I've been discussing doing a DR of this with Elijah for a couple months now, it was just a case of the text getting finished.

Thank you so much!
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

Hi all,

Just wanted to give you a status update on this, from the land of DP/PG. The project has finished all the proofing/formatting rounds, and is now in the hands of the post-processor (see my previous post). We're almost there!

FYI,
Don
Don (DACSoft)
Bringing the Baseball Joe series to audio!

In Progress:
The Arrival of Jimpson; Baseball Joe in the World Series
Next up:
Two College Friends; Baseball Joe Around the World
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

DACSoft wrote: ↑May 20th, 2019, 1:38 pm Hi all,

Just wanted to give you a status update on this, from the land of DP/PG. The project has finished all the proofing/formatting rounds, and is now in the hands of the post-processor (see my previous post). We're almost there!

FYI,
Don
Thanks, Don!
Exciting...we'll be able to start soon! Thank you for all your help Don....we appreciate it so, SO much. :clap:
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

I see I haven't given a recent update on the status of this at DP/PG, although I have been monitoring it from time to time. The project is still in the Post-Processing (PP) status at DP. Maybe I'll try to give the PPer a little nudge, or at least get an approximate time estimate. :)

Don
Don (DACSoft)

In Progress:
Next up:
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

DACSoft wrote: ↑August 2nd, 2019, 11:33 am I see I haven't given a recent update on the status of this at DP/PG, although I have been monitoring it from time to time. The project is still in the Post-Processing (PP) status at DP. Maybe I'll try to give the PPer a little nudge, or at least get an approximate time estimate. :)

Don
Thank you Don! FYI: I didn't mean to "hint" at anything whatsoever-- I just honestly wanted to thank you for your dutiful work with this, with no thought of forcing you into giving us updates. So I'm sorry if it came out like that- I didn't mean it to.
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

JayKitty76 wrote: ↑August 3rd, 2019, 12:58 pm
DACSoft wrote: ↑August 2nd, 2019, 11:33 am I see I haven't given a recent update on the status of this at DP/PG, although I have been monitoring it from time to time. The project is still in the Post-Processing (PP) status at DP. Maybe I'll try to give the PPer a little nudge, or at least get an approximate time estimate. :)

Don
Thank you Don! FYI: I didn't mean to "hint" at anything whatsoever-- I just honestly wanted to thank you for your dutiful work with this, with no thought of forcing you into giving us updates. So I'm sorry if it came out like that- I didn't mean it to.
Please rest assured that your post didn't come out that way! That is, I took it as you had intended. :)

But I did want to make another post, as I hadn't realized how much time had passed.

So I thank you on both counts, and I appreciate your kind thoughts.
Don (DACSoft)

In Progress:
Next up: