Learning English recordings

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » March 26th, 2019, 4:36 pm

I am looking for a source of recordings that can be used to learn English. Obviously easy English for beginnere students. I know there has been discussion about this but do not know where the thread is or if someone has already compiled a neat list somewhere. :D
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
I hate when people accuse me of lollygagging when I'm quite clearly dilly dallying..

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

k5hsj

Post by k5hsj » March 26th, 2019, 11:13 pm

Phil,

I'm sure there are LibriVoxers more knowledgeable than I, but the BBC and VOA ELL programs come to mind. A treasure trove of on line material seems to be located at https://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/resources/esl-ell-resources-for-teachers-parents-and-students/, but I take no responsibility for the quality of same--I just found it with a quick internet search. :)

Winston
Be kind. Be interesting. Be useful. Morality ain't hard.--Jack Butler, Living in Little Rock with Miss Little Rock

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » March 27th, 2019, 7:48 am

k5hsj wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 11:13 pm
Phil,

I'm sure there are LibriVoxers more knowledgeable than I, but the BBC and VOA ELL programs come to mind. A treasure trove of on line material seems to be located at https://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/resources/esl-ell-resources-for-teachers-parents-and-students/, but I take no responsibility for the quality of same--I just found it with a quick internet search. :)

Winston
Thanks Winston!
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
I hate when people accuse me of lollygagging when I'm quite clearly dilly dallying..

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here