[FIXED] yikes! help!

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
david wales

Post by david wales »

Help! I've run across something I've never experienced before. I was editing a file. I picked up a short passage, copied it, and inserted it into another place. Then when I resumed editing, I am in some sort of strange mode that moves very slowly, in jerky fashion, about 10 or so jerks per second. I must have inadvertently turned something on, but I can't figure out what and how to turn it off. I've closed the file and closed audacity, then turned them back on. Problem remains. Any suggestions?

Edit: ok, ignore. seems to have corrected itself after some period of time. ...?
Peace, David
Boomcoach

Post by Boomcoach »

david wales wrote: January 25th, 2019, 10:05 am Help! I've run across something I've never experienced before. I was editing a file. I picked up a short passage, copied it, and inserted it into another place. Then when I resumed editing, I am in some sort of strange mode that moves very slowly, in jerky fashion, about 10 or so jerks per second. I must have inadvertently turned something on, but I can't figure out what and how to turn it off. I've closed the file and closed audacity, then turned them back on. Problem remains. Any suggestions?

Edit: ok, ignore. seems to have corrected itself after some period of time. ...?
You will never make in the IT world. Never say "it corrected itself", claim to have fixed it! :wink:
Boomcoach
My Catalog Page
My current Solo project A Spoiler of Men by Richard Marsh
One role needed to complete the Dramatic Reading of The Leader by Murray Leinster, help us finish this project!