Help needed to upload 1 minute test

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Help please.
I am trying to uoload my test, but I can't even get started. I went to the "Librivox Management Tool" page, clicked on "Upload Files to Existing Project". That took me to the 'sign-in' page. I entered my username and password (the one for my Librivox account), and it said "Incorrect Login". I then tried what way suggested on the video, "****" and "****", and I still got the "Incorrect Login". Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne Cooke
Kalamareader
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

The error is in the "download". You load up, not down ;) And it is the number as number, that is 2, not the word (it is only sounding the same)
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I removed the text login and password, since we only show it as a graphic to keep spammers out of our uploader. :)
What moniaqua said:
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Thank you so much. The "up" instead of "down" was really stupid on my part. As to the password, on the video, which is from where I was getting the info, I have a suggestion. As in my email address, which has a number in it, after several letters, I always say "XXXX 'the number 1' at Juno.com. That clears up any question as to whether it is the number or the word.

Again, thanks so much, and I will try again. :oops:

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I think the videos are more intended as visual guidance than a replacement for the written instructions. :D

Anne
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

annise wrote: December 7th, 2018, 11:15 pm I think the videos are more intended as visual guidance than a replacement for the written instructions. :D

Anne
Yep, that is correct; written information is there to be used as the formal directions. But I will check the video to see what happened and perhaps make it clearer. Thanks for the feedback and tip.
Peruvian owls always hunt in pairs because they are inca hoots.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk