Help needed to upload 1 minute test

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader » December 6th, 2018, 9:12 pm

Help please.
I am trying to uoload my test, but I can't even get started. I went to the "Librivox Management Tool" page, clicked on "Upload Files to Existing Project". That took me to the 'sign-in' page. I entered my username and password (the one for my Librivox account), and it said "Incorrect Login". I then tried what way suggested on the video, "****" and "****", and I still got the "Incorrect Login". Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne Cooke
Kalamareader

moniaqua

Post by moniaqua » December 7th, 2018, 12:13 am

The error is in the "download". You load up, not down ;) And it is the number as number, that is 2, not the word (it is only sounding the same)

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG » December 7th, 2018, 6:54 am

I removed the text login and password, since we only show it as a graphic to keep spammers out of our uploader. :)
What moniaqua said:
Nonfiction: Human Radiation Experiments HERE
Insomnia Collection!
Experiences in the Panama Canal Zone during construction: Zone Policeman 88

Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader » December 7th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Thank you so much. The "up" instead of "down" was really stupid on my part. As to the password, on the video, which is from where I was getting the info, I have a suggestion. As in my email address, which has a number in it, after several letters, I always say "XXXX 'the number 1' at Juno.com. That clears up any question as to whether it is the number or the word.

Again, thanks so much, and I will try again. :oops:

Wayne

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » December 7th, 2018, 11:15 pm

I think the videos are more intended as visual guidance than a replacement for the written instructions. :D

Anne

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » December 8th, 2018, 6:36 am

annise wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 11:15 pm
I think the videos are more intended as visual guidance than a replacement for the written instructions. :D

Anne
Yep, that is correct; written information is there to be used as the formal directions. But I will check the video to see what happened and perhaps make it clearer. Thanks for the feedback and tip.
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
It's a little known fact that the sheep that give us steel wool have no known natural enemies..

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here